Now accepting orders for Tails of Portland!
What will you see in the book?
- 33 different breeds are featured ranging from over 2 lbs. to over 150!
- Photoshoot locations all around Portland metro area. Discover a new favorite place to visit.
- Two pages and a bio of each model because one page can’t contain the cuteness.
- Our books are professionally designed and beautifully printed right here in the US.
- Tails of Portland is available now! Orders placed before Oct 21st will be available at our release party on Dec 4th. Start thinking about your Christmas gifts now!
Tails of Portland is a limited edition, hardcover coffee table book celebrating the stories of animals from all around the Portland Metro area. Whether they live here, were adopted here or are a second chance rescue from another shelter, they all have their own unique story to share. We have spent the last year capturing these Portland pets out and about in the Portland metro area. It has been a fun (but challenging) year and we wish to thank all of our participants and partners.
Tails of the World series
Tails of Portland is a fundraising project by Danyel Rogers of Wag to my Heart Heirloom Studio.
This will be Portland’s entry into the worldwide collective project called Tails of the World.
Giving back to those without voices
50% of all registration fee goes directly to the OREGON HUMANE SOCIETY
Tails of Portland celebrates the stories of pets from all around Portland, Oregon in a gorgeous limited edition coffee table book all whilst raising much-needed funds and awareness for animals in need.